VIVO IPL 2019 Match 45 RR vs SRH Match Preview, Head to Head and Trivia
Match Details: IPL 2019 Match 45 RR vs SRHVenue: Sawai Mansingh Stadium, Jaipur
Date: 27 April 2019
Time: 8:00 pm (IST)
Rajasthan Royals and Sunrisers Hyderabad will play the 45th match of the Indian Premier League - IPL 2019 on 27th April 2019 at Sawai Mansingh Stadium, Jaipur.
It will be a hot day in Jaipur, with temperature touching 42°C during the day. Match hours will witness the temperature above 35°C with humidity below 10%.
IPL 2019 Match 45 RR vs SRH Pitch ReportIt's a surface that offers some grass and some dryness. From one end, there is a good covering of grass and the seamers should bowl from this end. The other part of the surface is drier and could bring the spinners into play, especially with the big dimensions of the ground also aiding them.
IPL 2019 Match 45 RR vs SRH Team NewsRajasthan Royals are 7th on the points table with 8 points in 11 matches; 4 wins and 6 loss. Sunrisers Hyderabad are 4th on the points table with 10 points in 10 matches; 5 wins and 5 loss.
Rajasthan Royals (RR) Team NewsJofra Archer and Ben Stokes are back to England. Ashton Turner and Liam Livingstone will be replacing them for Rajasthan Royals.
Probable Playing XI for RR: Steve Smith (c), Ajinkya Rahane, Sanju Samson (wk), Ashton Turner, Riyan Parag, Liam Livingstone, Stuart Binny, Shreyas Gopal, Varun Aaron, Oshane Thomas, Jaydev Unadkat.
Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) Team NewsJonny Bairstow is also back to England so Wriddhiman Saha would be replacing for wicket keeping. Siddharth Kaul would be replacing Sandeep Sharma.
IPL 2019 Match 45 RR vs SRH Head to HeadBoth onetime champions Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) and Rajasthan Royals (RR) had played 10 matches against each other in the Indian Premier League (IPL). Sunrisers Hyderabad made their IPL debut in 2013 and Rajasthan Royal was suspended for two years and made their comeback in IPL 2018.
With 10 games against each other Rajasthan Royals have won 4 matches and Sunrisers Hyderabad have won 6 matches.
In the last 5 matches between Sunrisers Hyderabad and Rajasthan Royals, Sunrisers Hyderabad have won 4 matches including 2 matches of last season of IPL and Rajasthan Royals have only won 1 match. In the last match between them in IPL 2019, Sunrisers Hyderabad beat Rajasthan Royals by 5 wickets.
Rajasthan Royals and Sunrisers Hyderabad have played 2 matches at Sawai Mansingh Stadium, Jaipur; both won 1-1 match each.
Check: SRH vs RR Head to Head: RR vs SRH Head to Head IPL Records: IPL 2019
|Total||RR Won||SRH Won|
|At Sawai Mansingh Stadium
IPL 2019 Match 45 RR vs SRH Trivia
- Virender Sehwag (in 2012), Jos Buttler (in 2018) and David Warner (this season) currently share the record for the most consecutive half-centuries in the IPL – all three batsmen have scored 5 consecutive half-centuries. If Warner scores 50 or more in this match, he will have set a new record with 6 consecutive half-centuries.
- The last five matches played at the Sawai Mansingh Stadium have been won by the team chasing.
- Sunrisers Hyderabad have a 1-3 win-loss record when they’ve batted first this season.
- If Kane Williamson captains Sunrisers Hyderabad and Steve Smith captain the Rajasthan Royals, it will be the first time since 14 May 2017 that both competing teams would have named overseas players as captain.
- Rajasthan Royals have a poor record when they’ve batted first this season. Rajasthan Royals are the only team to have not won a match batting first this season and are winless in the four matches when they’ve had the opportunity of setting a target; won 4 of the 7 matches when batted second.
- The Rajasthan Royals have a 21-5 win-loss record in run-chases at the Sawai Mansingh Stadium.