Match Details: IPL 2019 Match 39 RCB vs CSK
Venue: M. Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru
Date: 21 April 2019
Time: 8:00 pm (IST)
Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) will take on Chennai Super Kings (CSK) in the 39th match of Indian Premer League (IPL 2019) on 21 April 2019 at M. Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru.
As far as weather is concerned, rain with thunderstorm is forecasted in the evening during match hours.
IPL 2019 Match 39 RCB vs CSK Pitch Report
It looks a beautiful wicket to bat on. Nice even covering of grass. It is a six-hitting ground, the ball flies here. The average score here is 175-180 but this might be a 200+ pitch.
IPL 2019 Match 39 RCB vs CSK Team News
Royal Challengers Bangalore are at the bottom of the points table with 4 points, winning 2 of the 9 matches. On the other hand, Chennai Super Kings are table topper with 14 points in 9 matches; 7 wins and 2 loss.
Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) Team News
There are chances that AB de Villiers will be playing as he missed the last match against Kolkata Knight Riders as told by RCB Chairman Sanjeev Churiwala. “He had a slight concussion due to which he was rested for the game against KKR. He is recovering well and we stay hopeful that he will be able to play against CSK,” said Sanjeev Churiwala.
And as the changes for Royal Challengers is seen, Shivam Dube may be replacing Akshdeep Nath.
Probable Playing XI for RCB: Virat Kohli (c), Parthiv Patel (wk), AB de Villiers/Heinrich Klaasen, Moeen Ali, Marcus Stoinis, Akshdeep Nath/Shivam Dube, Pawan Negi, Yuzvendra Chahal, Dale Steyn, Navdeep Saini, Mohammad Siraj.
Chennai Super Kings (CSK) Team News
The decision for the playing of MS Dhoni and Dwayne Bravo will be made before the match as they missed the last match due to injuries. Other than that, Harbhajan Singh can make into playing XI in place of Karn Sharma for Chennai Super Kings.
Probable Playing XI for CSK: Suresh Raina (c), Shane Watson, Faf du Plessis, Ambati Rayudu, Kedar Jadhav, Sam Billings (wk), Ravindra Jadeja, Harbhajan Singh, Imran Tahir, Deepak Chahar, Shardul Thakur.
IPL 2019 Match 39 RCB vs CSK Head to Head
Chennai Super Kings (CSK) and Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) have played 22 matches against each other in Indian Premier League (IPL). In 22 matches at IPL, Chennai Super Kings won 15 of them and Royal Challengers Bangalore won 7 matches.
In the last match between Chennai Super Kings and Royal Challengers Bangalore in IPL 2019, Chennai Super Kings beat Royal Challengers Bangalore by 7 wickets.
Royal Challengers Bangalore and Chennai Super Kings have met 8 times at M. Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru. Out of 8 times, Royal Challengers Bangalore won 3 times, Chennai Super Kings won 4 times and 1 time ended in a no result.
|Total||RCB Won||CSK Won|
|At M. Chinnaswamy Stadium|
IPL 2019 Match 39 RCB vs CSK Trivia
- MS Dhoni has scored more runs against RCB than against any other IPL opponent; he has scored 709 runs against RCB at a strike-rate of 140.40.
- No one has scored more runs against the Chennai Super Kings than Virat Kohli; the RCB captain has scored 738 runs in 22 innings.
- MS Dhoni and Virat Kohli need 45 runs and 76 runs respectively to complete 4000 runs as captain in IPL.
- Moeen Ali against spinners in VIVO IPL 2019: Runs – 111, Balls – 63, Sixes – 12, Strike Rate – 176.19.
- Dale Steyn has gone wicketless in 10 of the 15 IPL matches he has played in Bangalore.
- Other than the 2009 season when the IPL was played in South Africa, this is the first time ever that RCB do not have a home win after playing 9 matches in a season.