VIVO IPL 2019 Match 44 CSK vs MI Match Preview, Head to Head and Trivia
Match Details: IPL 2019 Match 44 CSK vs MIVenue: M.A. Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai
Date: 26 April 2019
Time: 8:00 pm (IST)
The 44th match of the Indian Premier League - IPL 2019 will be played between Chennai Super Kings and Mumbai Indians on 26th April 2019 at M.A. Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai.
It will be a warm and humid day in Chennai with temperature touching 38°C during the day. During match hours temperature will be below 32°C and humidity will be above 70%.
IPL 2019 Match 44 CSK vs MI Pitch ReportMore than 50% of the wickets have been taken by spinners on this wicket. So, spinners will obviously play an important role. This pitch is even-looking, there is no grass on this wicket and there is a little bit more moisture. The skill of the batsmen to score against the spinners might just be the difference in this encounter.
IPL 2019 Match 44 CSK vs MI Team NewsChennai Super Kings are at the top of the IPL 2019 points table with 16 points in 11 matches; 8 wins and 3 loss. On the other hand, Mumbai Indians are 3rd on the points table with 12 points in 10 matches; 6 wins and 4 loss.
Chennai Super Kings (CSK) Team NewsChennai Super Kings will be playing with the same playing XI that won against Sunrisers Hyderabad.
Probable Playing XI for CSK: MS Dhoni (c & wk), Shane Watson, Faf du Plessis, Suresh Raina, Ambati Rayudu, Kedar Jadhav, Ravindra Jadeja, Dwayne Bravo, Harbhajan Singh, Deepak Chahar, Imran Tahir.
Mumbai Indians (MI) Team NewsMumbai Indians may bring back Ishan Kishan in place of Ben Cutting.
Probable Playing XI for MI: Rohit Sharma (c), Kieron Pollard, Suryakumar Yadav, Ishan Kishan, Quinton de Kock (wk), Jasprit Bumrah, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Rahul Chahar, Mayank Markande, Lasith Malinga.
IPL 2019 Match 44 CSK vs MI Head to HeadMumbai Indians and Chennai Super Kings (MI vs CSK or CSK vs MI) have played altogether 25 matches against each other in Indian Premier League (IPL). In 25 IPL matches and 11 are won by Chennai Super Kings and 14 are won by Mumbai Indians.
Mumbai Indians (MI) and Chennai Super Kings (CSK) have met twice in IPL Final and both have won once.
In the last 6 matches, Mumbai Indians have won 5 of them including the last match between them in IPL 2019 where Mumbai Indians beat Chennai Super Kings by 37 runs.
Chennai Super Kings and Mumbai Indians have played 5 matches against each other in IPL at M.A. Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai; out of the 5 matches, first 2 are won by Chennai Super Kings and later 3 are won by Mumbai Indians.
Check: MI vs CSK Head to Head: CSK vs MI Head to Head IPL Records: IPL 2019
|Total||CSK Won||MI Won|
|At M.A. Chidambaram Stadium
IPL 2019 Match 44 CSK vs MI Trivia
- Mumbai Indians have the most wins against the Chennai Super Kings.
- Mumbai Indians have lost wickets to spinners more frequently than any other team this season; on an average, they’ve lost a wicket every 19.8 deliveries to the spinners.
- Against spinners this season, Rohit Sharma averages 9.80 and has been dismissed on 5 occasions. The MI captain can expect a trial by spin at the MA Chidambaram Stadium, where he averages 16.20 from 6 IPL innings.
- The Chennai Super Kings have won all the 5 home matches played till now this season; the only team with a 100% win record at home this season.
- The Chennai Super Kings have a 17-1 win-loss record in the last 18 matches they’ve played at the M.A. Chidambaram Stadium.